Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Baby, uh... I mean Toddler!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe 2 years have gone by. I can't believe she isn't technically a "baby" anymore. Can I at least still get away with calling her the baby for 8 more years or so?

This are the things I've learned over the last 2 years:

  • I STILL hate the terrible 2's... even after 8 and a half years.
  • Little feet are so fun to play with in the wee hours of the morning.
  • I enjoying doing little girl hair! Who would have known?
  • Shoes are a wonderful thing. Collect as many as you can.
  • Same goes for hair pretties.
  • And baby dolls.
  • I must be a good mommy because When Jaizy plays with her baby dolls she is the bestest baby-doll mommy ever. Monkey see, monkey do, right?
  • I can still read "How Do Dinosaurs Say Good-night" by memory.
  • Same with "I Love Your Forever"
  • And "Where The Wild Things Are"
  • And "Quick As A Cricket"
  • And "Oh The Places You'll Go"
  • All in my teacher-mommy-desiree way of reading books.
  • Chocolate Milk is a requirement for good behavior.
  • Mommy and Daddy's beds must be far more comfortable than big girl beds.
  • A smile is a good way to get out of trouble. (Man! She learned this one YOUNG!)
  • Little girls + pencils = very artistically decorated dining table chairs.
  • Big brothers all have their special place in little sister's hearts. They all have a certain purpose. Matthew is for entertainment. JoNathan is for playing with. Caden is for cuddling with. (see pictures below)
  • All Daddys should have a little girl if they want one. (See pictures below)
  • That Mommys should too, even if they didn't know they wanted one.


12.16.08 25 hours old.


7.3.07 Mom can't make me laugh! But Bubba Can!


9-15-07


12-15-07


5-9-08


12-14-08


9-17-08


4.27.08


6.27.08


9.25.08 Yes Jason is IN the Rose Petal Cottage with Jaizy


12.15.08


12.15.08